Our client, a top gaming company located in Redwood City is looking to hire a Marketing Content Librarian for a 4+ month assignment. This person will play a key role in identifying, standardizing and consolidating all of their marketing assets to one single location.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Collate historical marketing content links from content creators and producers by game. Input links in the designated tracker and established tools where prioritized.
- Support production and creator teams by populating asset plans in line with best practices in the designated tracking tool.
- Facilitate upload of content with prescribed metadata to a central location. Validate folder structure and file naming convention is in line with best practice recommendations.
- Support content creators and producers to update existing or new content to designated locations for distribution.
- Collaborate with Marcom Operations’ Content Ops and Content Technology & Innovation to help maintain standard content including updated files or amend metadata.
- Act as the point of contact for where final content lives
- Manage internal (and external) account requests, create external accounts in tools where needed.
- Perform various support duties for the Marketing Content Consolidation Project as needed
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience with marketing content (assets).
- Confident PC skills, including Google Suite. Awareness of creative tools such as CS6 creative suite a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through, pay attention to details, and work successfully with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrate instinctive problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethics.
- An understanding of marketing & digital content asset libraries would be advantageous.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB