Our client, a Fortune 50 worldwide health services organization based in the Hartford, CT area, is looking for a Market Research Consultant to join their team for a long-term contract assignment with some remote work flexibility.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of customer experience initiatives across the enterprise
- Help drive customer centric change in the organization, including gathering customer insights and turning those insights into action
- Partner and interact with senior business leaders in a highly matrixed environment
- Lead customer segmentation project management, including project intake, resource allocation process and efficiencies, quality control and reporting of project scorecard to key stakeholders
- Partner with customer segmentation leadership, team members and other matrixed partners on pilots
- Collaborate with matrix partners including Creative, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marker Research, Marketing Analytics, CX strategy/development and Innovation
- Lead customer segmentation socialization efforts, including management of creative assets, communication processes, and trainings
- Bachelor’s degree; Graduate degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing insights (market research, customer experience, analytics)
- Experience with consumer segmentation a plus
- Strong project management skills a must
- Ability to interpret customer research and make findings actionable in developing future designs
- Ability to influence across functions and levels, to effectively drive a change agenda
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.