Onward Search has an awesome new opportunity with a big client in New York City. This opportunity is for a Market Research Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. Our client is
looking for a candidate with an ability to turn both qualitative and quantitative research into insights and get a deep understanding of the shifting trends in global culture. If you would love to produce work that will impact the way the market understands culture trends and their relationship to music, apply right now!
- Manage the brand’s culture insights research track
- Work closely with market research agencies to conduct survey research and focus groups
- Produce research deliverables (client facing narratives, collateral for sales and content)
- Analyze the brand’s first party data to develop market insights
- Develop industry presentations highlighting the brand’s culture insights
- Collaborate with the media sales team on client specific analysis
- Create localized analysis for individual global markets
- Must have 10 to 15 years of experience working in an insights capacity for a market research organization
- Must have at least 5 years working in digital media or agency
- Previous hands on experience designing surveys, developing survey methodology, and analyzing data
- Experience designing and managing focus groups
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Experience with market research vendor
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB