Onward Search is hiring an experience Marketing Analyst to be responsible for converting data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The Marketing Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis of requirements, activities and design. The Analyst will build relationship maps and vet leads for the commercial team that consist of key decision makers/stakeholders varying from designer, planner, product development, buyer, investor, to glass processor and installer.
The role also includes managing the product positioning through the sample program and ensuring marketing content is aligned with the organization’s strategic direction through detailed review.
• Identify and vet interior/specialty glass product leads to position commercial team for growth opportunities
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Manage and coordinate the product sample program
• Present monthly updates of sample program progress
• Interview and manage contingency vendors to provide valuable options to the marketing team
• Manage and coordinate promotion activities to the target audience of architects, designers; organizing presentations, developing and reviewing supporting marketing communication
• Perform weekly branding content review prior to releasing to our media outlets and/or marketing communication vendors
• Communicate updates to our internal and external customers
• Collaborate with other regions across the globe to standardize successful processes
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure consistency with the product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V