Onward Search has a new opportunity for a freelance position as a Marketing Analyst. The position is with one of our big commerce clients in their Nashville, TN office. This client is looking for an individual with razor-sharp attention to detail, broad knowledge of statistics, and an almost obsessive commitment to thoroughness.
This great freelance role has an immediate start on site in Nashville. If you are confident in making critical decisions independently and eager to play a key role in the organization, apply right now!
- Job board postings and performing audits of them
- Data entry such as sourcing yield data and entering it into sourcing plans
- Contacting hourly candidates in various sub-steps of the application process to encourage them to complete the application or attend an event
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed (e.g. grassroots research, venue research)
- Running excel reports, Tableau, spreadsheets, etc.
- Working with vast amounts of written and numerical information
- Deliver regular reports on your findings and suggested actions
- Related experience in marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Wizard, and Tableau
- Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SAS, SPSS, SQL etc.)
- Proven skills in data analysis and data entry
- Supporting role experience such as recruiting coordinator, admin assistance, etc.
- Independent, determined, go-getter, hard worker
- An individual who likes to dive deep and think big
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent and outstanding insight
- Ability to provide weekend support, and work hours that reflect the time zone of the teams they support
- Flexibility to work holidays (e.g. Black Friday).
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.