Develop and define Digital data requirements for tagging and transactional logging needed for performance monitoring, targeting, and other analytical support for business goals across multiple digital data platforms, including web analytics, display, mobile websites/apps, etc. Collaborate with business partners & Technology to ensure data is transformed into analytically accessible and valuable data sets that can be used to answer critical business questions. Use web analytics (Adobe Insight/Adobe Site Catalyst), and other data tools/platforms (SQL, SAS, Greenplum & Hadoop) to assemble data from multiple sources. Design and deliver KPIs, trend analysis, dashboards, and analyses including segmentation, behavioral funnels, and other techniques to improve business function performance using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and Excel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced and strategic marketer with track-record of driving results across complex organizations; fin-tech and/or payments industry experience a strong plus
- A custom-centric thinker with a passion for small and mid-market business customers
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills; excellent story-telling skills – able to bring to life in SMB language
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be comfortable managing through ambiguity, fluid business environment
- Strong communicator with excellent listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities on tight timelines, with strong attention to detail
- Overall great energy, sharp, motivated, driven yet humble
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB