Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team! We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the design, execution, and analysis of experiments by our Marketing team, including Account-Based Marketing, web properties, user Engagement, A/B Testing, and automation
- Present findings effectively supported by visual representations to see beyond the numbers and understand the behavior of customers
- Maintain and optimize the marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Google Analytics, etc
- Develop automated processes to support scalable user and marketing experiences
- Manage marketing platform performance, including user admin, campaign configuration, automation and workflow, and data/privacy compliance
- Continually create and manage integrations, including customer relationship management system, event management platform, webinar platform, ad tech, and other tools in the technology stack
- Collaborate with IT and vendor partners on tech strategy, architecture, and processes
- Work collaboratively across marketing functions to create campaign hierarchy and processes for better reporting
Marketing Analyst Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a data/marketing analytics or other quantitative role
- Obsessed with data quality and data management
- Comfortable working with Snowflake or other data warehouse tools
- Experienced working directly with Marketo and Tableau
- Familiarity with velocity scripting is a plus.
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Chartio, Looker, Domo, Tableau)
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, distributed environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB