One of our agency clients is looking for a Marketing Analyst between the junior to senior level of experience. This is a full time and fully remote opportunity, and if you are more on the junior side they can help train a bit if you are deficient in a certain area, but you must have a solid couple of years of experience directly within digital marketing analytics.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Help maintain and/or build a key set of dashboards and datasets for clients, help produce other high-quality reports and interactive tools across all marketing channels, and help provide strategic insights
- Help prepare and maintain dashboard reporting using our primary BI tool (Domo) for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Review insights from client / account marketing data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Communicate insights and trends from data clearly and articulately to clients
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data accuracy and quality
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- Collaborate and execute with a diverse, cross-functional team, including media, creative, strategy & research, and account management
Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- For junior level, 2+ years of relevant work experience, client or agency, in marketing and advertising campaign performance
- For mid to senior level, 4+ years of relevant digital marketing analytics experience
- B.A./B.S. relevant to this field
- Exceptional analytic and presentation skills, with the ability to generate impactful insights from complex analytics and translate results into clear recommendations
- Recent / current experience with BI platforms such as Domo, Tableau, Power BI or other relevant programs
- Must be skilled in Excel
- Experience or knowledge with marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB