Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Management professional with a background in marketing campaigns and analytics. This candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as demonstrated ability to manage complex projects end-to-end. Currently, our client is seeking this individual on a 3 month contract basis to work out of their office in San Francisco, CA. Apply today to learn more!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Support the Integrated Marketing Strategy team on strategic marketing campaigns (e.g. retail moments) and go-to-market plans on a project-by-project basis, including:
- Work with the channel teams to review their channel plans to make sure they’re aligned with the broader integrated program plan (target audience, timing, messaging & tactics/mix) and identify opportunities for innovation / differentiation
- Review creative assets in conjunction with the brand team to assess fit to brief
- Partner with the marketing program lead and the PMO team on the detailed integrated launch plan, dependency management and execution of the program
- Identify campaign real-time optimization opportunities and support campaign look back analysis
- Play a key role supporting special projects in partnership with relevant Marketing / Business / Product teams, with a focus on driving actionable insights & outcomes for integrated marketing.
Key projects likely to include:
- Planning and executing strategic promotions
- Developing merchandising plans on site and off platform (e.g. in CRM)
- Diving into competitive & market analysis to inform future strategic campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to better leverage partnership assets
- 2+ years professional experience, preferably 1-2 years specifically in marketing
BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent work experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.