Onward Search has a new fantastic opportunity with a big well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Marketing Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. Our client is looking for a candidate that understands how to get different technologies to work well together and is experienced with B2B lead management, campaign workflows as well as Marketo/Salesforce.com. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assist field marketing teams with the build of complex marketing automation campaigns
- Administer marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Manage backlog of user requests, maintain SLA compliance, and determine prioritization
- Build automated programs within the marketing automation platform to run several processes (data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters, etc.)
- Work closely with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms
- Partner with BI team and field marketing teams to create reports that improve efficiency and help marketing better demonstrate its impact on the organization
- Make sure lead ingest processes are standardized and optimized for best segmentation/targeting
- Collaborate with legal and information security teams to ensure database compliance and adherence to local laws
- Manage syncing of data between organizations CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Develop reasonable guardrails to prevent database exhaustion.
- Manage the database hygiene campaigns and monitor email deliverability rates.
- Aid in managing other tools in our marketing tech stack
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or another related field
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in high-tech, B2B marketing operations, marketing automation, integrated marketing, campaign design, or demand generation
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with Marketing Automation
- Must have at least 2 years of specific admin experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- At least 4 years of experience as Marketo Admin with high-level certifications is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work closely with other teams
- Strong demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.