Onward Search is looking for a Marketing & E-commerce Analyst, to join our rapidly growing client, for a permanent opportunity that starts in two weeks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing marketing campaign results, evaluating customer buying behavior and other data, to drive strategy and vision for internal decision makers.
- Analyzing site behavior (traffic trends, page performance, product interaction, path to purchase funnels, cross-device behavior, conversion, and retention).
- Maintaining, enhancing, and further developing automated dashboards for all web properties.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis.
We are seeking a Marketing & E-commerce Analyst who meets the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from a CRM database.
- Experience setting up and maintaining dashboards and KPIs.
- Experience with analytics for all organic channels (social, email, amazon, blog and content).
- SQL/SAS/R experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded, growing company. You will be joining a versatile team that works closely together and enjoys what they do.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.