Our client in Rhode Island is looking to bring on a Marketing and Merchandising Specialist for a 2 month project! The role itself will be remote to start, but could eventually be back on site so at this time we are only able to consider local candidates.
The individual in this role will...
- Support the growth of sales by creating timely and compelling digital marketing programs and merchandising statements
- Monitor the online catalo
- Be the liaison between sales, external partners, US marketing and the account to execute retailer specific merchandising and promotional initiatives
- Ideate, implement, and analyze best in class online marketing statements through product detail page execution, digital merchandising and brand specific content to commerce initiatives
What you bring forth...
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central (not required but a plus!)
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Photoshop Skills (not required but a plus!)
- Associates or Bachelors Degree with previous digital marketing experience
Apply today to be considered!
(Local candidates can only be considered at this time as the role may transition back on site in Providence, RI)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB