Our client, a gaming company, is searching for a jr/mid-level marketing associate for a direct-hire full time position.
Must be organized, and highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit. Must be able to lead brand marketing across our game company. You will manage a. small team and work with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to drive success for our games. Responsible for delivering against a range of KPIs including pre-launch, post-launch, and live-service metrics
- Must be strong at strategy, vision, developing marketing roadmaps. Define objections, tactics, and project outcomes with analytics, KPIs, and a creative mind
- 3+ years consumer product marketing experience as a cross-functional leader (1+ years post MBA)
- Drive project management and execution of go-to-market plans to meet defined goals.
- Conduct research and data analysis on customer demographics, competitive analysis, forecasting and sales trends for the overall game industry and various consumer segments.
- Manage allocated marketing budgets and internal budget communication with cross-functional teams and accounting.
- Work with game production and cross-functional teams to develop strategies, tactics, and communication calendars.
- Manage marketing budgets, cash flow timing, and internal budget communication
- Define product objectives, strategies, positioning, value proposition, comp titles, messaging, and target markets.
- Experience in the video game industry
- 3+ years of product marketing/brand marketing
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- JIRA and Microsoft office suite
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB