Our premiere client, a global financial giant with offices in Seattle, seeks an Associate Marketer to join its expanding and high-profile team. This is an "all things marketing" type of role responsible for the coordination, planning, execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns. Day-to-day management of marketing campaigns and always-on initiatives in all channels (social, mobile, email, direct mail, SEO, etc.), including business case, creative development, internal approvals and campaign performance.
- Support the development of integrated, multi-channel marketing plans designed to drive client growth, adoption, or retention
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of marketing programs with the ability to incorporate learning, communicate insights and generate innovative ideas and solutions
- Create strategic recommendations and implement performance benchmarks, and campaign approach best practices for Commercial Real Estate
- Test and implement audience targeting and segmentation criteria
- Champion marketing data needs to continuously improve segmentation & personalization efforts
- Assist with competitor research and other projects as needed
- Execution/Project Management:
- Maintain and enhance CTL Paid Search program and reporting
- Communicate ongoing campaign updates to team and partners at various levels
- Manage marketing campaign calendar and budget
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB