Our client is looking for a Marketing Automation Associate with 2-3 yrs of experience to join a robust team. We are looking for resourceful, creative thinking problem solvers.
This role assists with managing, development of and optimization of data-driven programs. Must understand and be able to implement business role documents, able to maintain both databases and lists, perform quality assurance testing and be involved in the deployment of email and SMS messages.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Marketo or comparable marketing automation programs
- Assist with marketing automation programs using platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc
- Experience implementing business rules
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Provide analysis and reporting of programs
- Quality control assurance and end-to-end testing initiatives
- Management of data, including list hygiene, system integration checks, etc
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Basic HTML for email development
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with SMS programs is a plus
- Experience SQL querying is a plus
- Marketo certification is a plus but not required
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB