Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist for a contract role.
Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build, schedule, test, and deploy marketing campaigns, including emails, forms, landing pages
- Perform end-to-end QA of Eloqua campaign functionality and integration with Salesforce when applicable
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, click through and conversion on both desktop and mobile devices
- Provide frequent performance analysis, report on campaign key performance indicators, and make recommendations that increase results
- Work closely with marketing operations team to enhance functionality and features to attribute demand gen efforts to pipeline and revenue whenever possible.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation trends and best practices
Marketing Automation Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant marketing experience
- Eloqua Certification or equivalent expertise in a comparable automation platform
- HTML coding expertise (dynamic, mobile-responsive emails, web pages, and landing pages)
- Proven experience HTML/CSS coding of emails and landing pages, including responsive coding concepts
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- A sharp eye for detail, quality of output, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt deliverables and plans as priorities shift
- Microsoft Office Suite (with focus on Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a corporate marketing environment, preferably with financial services, B2B focus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB