Onward Search is hiring a Marketing Campaign Specialist on a contract to hire basis for a financial client with offices based out of Reston, VA
This role is tactically focused on the execution of marketing automation platform (MAP) related tasks. The marketing campaign specialist is responsible for configuring, testing, and launching campaigns on behalf of the Government Marketing team, within the marketing automation platform (Pardot), including creating and formatting emails, maintenance, reporting, landing pages, and automated campaigns, that will contribute to lead and opportunity goals. The marketing campaign specialist role will ensure the on-time execution of initiatives related to improving the customer journey, scoring model, and contact data quality.
- Supports the Government Marketing team with the execution of digital, email, and social media campaigns targeting key segments to generate new business and increase penetration within key accounts.
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms, lists/segmentation, and reports within the MAP
- Creates drip nurturing campaigns and scoring programs to drive effective demand generation
- Utilizes marketing data to execute A/B testing initiatives within the MAP
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
- Standardizes, cleanses, tags and uploads contact lists into the MAP
- Collaborating with Salesforce Admins to assist with system integrations and ensuring sound data synching between platforms
- Organizational Interlocks
- Corporate Marketing (Demand Gen, Creative/Brand)
- Marketing Operations
- Field/Vertical Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Digital/Web Marketing
- Government Sales
- Technologies Supporting the Role
- Marketing automation platform (Pardot)
- Salesforce automation (Salesforce)
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Familiarity with HTML
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Success Metrics
- Service-level agreement adherence
- Internal customer satisfaction/feedback
- Average time required to build campaign elements
- Campaign (email/landing pages) deliverability metrics including IP address health, bounce rate, open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, computer science, or business
- Pardot certification recommended
- Required: Two or more years of Pardot MAP experience, including tactical campaign creation/execution
- Two to five years of experience in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, digital/social engagement, event marketing)
- Professional experience working with a major CRM platform such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience in B2B or B2G working with business owners in defining MAP campaign and data requirements
- Competencies Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors
- Google Suite skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical MAP specifications
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Excels at problem-solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Enjoys learning and rapidly correlates new concepts to existing knowledge
- Able to develop working relationships with internal peers and external partners, and can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships
- Knowledge Marketing practices
- Data standardization and normalization
- Design of lead scoring and multi-tiered programs
- Familiarity with SEO
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB