Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist. This candidate will define, discover and design customer communications that differentiate our client and deliver long term value and growth for the business. This candidate will stay ahead of emerging technologies and up to date on innovative trends to deliver solutions that keep our client ahead of the competitive landscape. You will develop content and communications materials, through print, audio-visual, video, graphic and photographic mediums, that meet the needs of the business.
• Operational Business Experience – the candidate will develop a keen understanding of the Marketing strategies and key offerings to contribute valuable customer insights, competitor intelligence and evaluate marketing solutions for recommendation.
He/she will do this by:
o Gain a deep understanding of target customers, and build a strong capability to translate their wants and needs to drive compelling communications
o Help Co-create with Customer Solutions to drive a keen focus on tackling key business challenges and meeting business objectives
• Collaboration and Influence – the candidate will work closely with various business and marketing support teams and numerous peers to help define, deliver and execute the business strategy.
o Building strong working relationships with numerous people at all levels of the organization
o Demonstrate a deep subject-matter and disciplinary competency
• Drives for Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance across the team
• Takes an External Perspective – Collect and analyze a broad range of external information to inform agile business decision-making
• Delivers Differentiating Solutions – Works effectively with the business to define, prioritize and deliver the solutions needed to add value
• Shows Customer Curiosity – Builds a deep understanding of our customer by asking the right questions, collecting and analyzing the right data
• Optimizes Marketing Performance – Collects and interprets data to measure performance against goals to drive continuous improvement
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Copywriter for a long term contract. Ideally looking for candidates to help write annual reports, promotional campaigns and website content. You must be able to go onsite Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week. Job Description: Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area Writes a variety of non-technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses Capable of assisting with the writing of annual reports and other higher writing projects May be responsible for coordinating t
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.