Our healthcare client in the East Bay in Northern CA is looking for a MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST who has experience creating & implementing communication plans to support a team of Senior VPs that oversee revenue management as well as disaster recovery. Anyone with healthcare, finance or disaster recovery highly preferred!
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Min 3 yrs experience in marketing communications
- Looking for strong writing & presentation skills
- Able to translate information coming from Sr VP level into consice, clear messaging
- Project Management skills in order to ensure each project has a strong plan & appropriate collateral to roll out said plan(s)
- Work closely with leaders to create communications (writing & PowerPoint presentations) for an executive level audience
- Expected to oversee internal marketing documents
SPECIFICS OF DUTIES:
- Able to quickly identify stakeholders that are impacted about each communication, summarize level of impact/change & deliver a list summarizing this information
- Assure information reported meets needs of communication and facilitate the follow up collateral
- Create storyboards with conceptual ideas for communicating information
- Reveiw & edit content to be on par to present to executives
- Incorporate feedback/edits provided
- Create clear non-technical collateral that anyone not familiar with the project can easily understand & note the importance
- Make sure all deliverables created are on time and per specifications provided and/or gathered
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB