Our client is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their Marketing team in project management, marketing asset development, and cross-functional communication needs related to the development, approval, and maintenance of SCG marketing assets, as well as gaining internal alignment on strategic priorities. Skills required include project management, communication, cross-functional collaboration, time management.
Core responsibilities include:
- Assistance with internal strategic communications, including drafting slide decks for senior management audience
- Development, approval, and maintenance of SCG marketing resources including creation of resources, iMR review, and revisions of resources and obtaining SCG Carousel access
- Project management for training and roll-out of approved resources, including working with Learning & Development team to create training plan and materials, and identifying the right cadence for training and parties to be trained
- Assistance with communications for ongoing projects, including but not limited to calendaring of meetings, drafting email communications, and coordinating agendas
- Project management for external customer projects, as needed
- Responsible to ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are documented and executed compliantly
Candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years healthcare experience, pharmaceutical marketing or consulting experience preferred
- Strong motivation to learn new skills and processes; flexibility to adapt to different working styles
- Must have an awareness of the marketing process as related to healthcare and pharmaceutical businesses and communications processes for internal alignment
- Demonstrated skill sets in project management and copywriting / communications development for both customers and senior level leadership
- Preference for demonstrated ability to work with highly cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple projects effectively
- Ability to work with others at various levels in the organization is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including providing and making a case for business choices
- Expertise in MS Powerpoint, SharePoint, Excel critical. Experience with Veeva Vault copy approval software preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB