Our client, an online content network, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the team.
You will report directly to the VP of Product and be responsible for:
- Managing a wide variety of marketing needs including email communication, webinars, event coordination, updates to internal and external websites and marketing materials.
- Email communication setup and coordination across product & support teams
- Coordinate & setup webinars with sales/product/support team
- Coordinate & setup webinar forms and lead workflows into Salesforce as needed
- Update internal & client facing landing pages & websites and content Updates across various company websites
- Provide support for partner events such as coordinating logistics (lunches onsite, electricity, etc.), pre and post event communication, ordering give-aways, etc.
- Creation and/or updating of product one-sheets
- Assisting sales with sales deck look/feel, proofreading
- Prioritize and schedule incoming marketing projects & requests with high level of responsiveness and quality
- 2-3 years in marketing specialist or marketing communications role
- BA or BS in business marketing or related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google G Suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Outstanding project management, organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.