Our client, a membership organization with offices in the western suburbs, is seeking someone skilled in customer service to work closely with their membership. This candidate will help support the member journey to a more active, engaging, and welcoming organization.
Responsibilities will vary daily but will include membership customer service, assisting with recruit and renewal campaigns, light reporting of data, and support for education product customer service.
- Assisting with implementation of annual membership recruitment, retention, and engagement
- Promoting membership benefits, strategic goals, programs, services, and activities in frequent one-on-one conversations with members
- Assisting in the collection of individual member profile interests to support engagement, processing dues renewals and status inquiries and data reporting
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- 1+ years’ experience in a membership-driven association or marketing-driven organization that can provide insight into member needs and how to meet them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong customer service attitude and the ability to build collaborative relationships with members, volunteers, and other staff
- Comfortable spending significant of time speaking on the telephone
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB