Onward Search has a new great opportunity with one of our clients in New York City for a freelance Marketing Coordinator position. Our client is looking for an individual that can start immediately onsite. They also want someone who is able to interpret clients’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and passion for advertising strategies, apply for this opportunity right now!
- Aid the partnerships team in regard to the growth and launch processes for a variety of B2B partner relationships
- Upkeep day to day relationships with multiple B2B partners such as communication with external/internal stakeholders and updates on deliverables.
- Prepare letters and emails to clients in response to questions or to provide clarification on an ongoing project.
- Take part in assisting with onsite execution of partner deliverables and on-the-ground activations.
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Conduct research to analyze clients’ behavior.
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Must have previous proven experience with digital promotion marketing as well as online marketing.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- A recent start-up experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in project management as well as market segmentation.
- Skills in marketing research and reporting research results.
- Previous experience in market segmentation, coordination, planning and process improvement are also necessary.
- Capable of producing quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand the customer and take initiative.
- Impeccable professional email and phone skills.
- Must have excellent financial skills.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Capable of collaborating with others as well as working independently.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.