Onward Search has a new great opportunity with one of our biggest clients. The opportunity is for a Marketing Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Baltimore, MD. Our client is looking for an individual with experience in the sports industry who is also strongly organized. If this sounds like you, keep reading and apply today!
- Partner with the Brand Manager in writing strategy presentations and marketing plans.
- Support team by creating post campaign decks.
- Prepare team, agency, and cross-functional meetings.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings in outlook, ensure set agenda for invites etc.
- Build and aggregate information in order to build deck presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Compose briefs.
- Own SMS and seeding order process in partnership with SMS team.
- Take part in photo shoot planning and execution.
- Ensure all product is on-set and on-time for planned shoots.
- Support the team in defining needed products, athletes, and quantities for seeding projects.
- Other responsibilities as needed/necessary.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Previous experience in consumer-focused marketing (sports industry preferred).
- Proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Passionate and highly motivated personality with a ‘get things done’ mentality.
- High affinity to sports.
- Independent pro-active marketer with organizational sound.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.