Onward Search is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our legal services client, for a full-time opportunity that starts as soon as possible.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with content writing.
- Performing various marketing duties as requested by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Gathering data for all company marketing communications (websites, social media, brochures, blogs, newsletters, announcements, etc…).
- Assisting with proposal & engagement documents.
- Maintaining contact database records (updating new and existing client information).
- Scheduling social media postings.
- Interfacing and assisting with third-party service providers.
- Gathering metrics data and reports for marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with all aspects of company-sponsored conferences, webinars, meetings and events.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who meets the following requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Hubspot preferred).
- Familiarity with SEM/SEO.
- Experience with content development and social media marketing.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Hubspot certification and/or legal & financial industry experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a national presence.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB