The Marketing Coordinator will assist support the sales, branding, and marketing activities for our client. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with other marketing staff across the company in the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs and projects, with and without direct supervision. We seeks an organized, proactive team player with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Calendar and budget management of projects, as assigned
- Manage and implement online and email marketing initiatives
- Design, develop, and distribute content marketing deliverables
- Monitor online marketing and social media trends and best practices
- Manage creation of graphics and illustrative copy
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviors
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools.
- Presentation development
- Assist in managing existing vendor relationships and vetting new vendors
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support marketing campaigns and projects
- Develops timelines and project work plans to ensure marketing efforts stay on target and deadlines are met
Skills and Attributes:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business or related area, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB