Onward Search is on the lookout for a Marketing Coordinator with 2-3 years of experience in retail, marketing, and project coordination for a busy in-house brick and mortar as well as e-commerce marketing team. This is a case of "the more you know" the better your chances of being a part of this growing team! This role requires someone to roll up their sleeves and make things happen and if you don't know the next step, you figure it out. A proactive go-getter will do well here. This is a freelance role that could convert to full-time for the right person. Currently, this team is sitting remotely with a few days on site every other week. That situation is evaluated constantly as they manage the regulations of the state.
- Support the Marketing Director and team as a project coordinator setting up schedules, following up with other departments as needed and working with internal as well as external teams, vendors and agencies
- Responsible for coordinating store marketing needs and expectations and any communications
- Assist with events throughout the year coordinating with designers, manufacturing and more
- Oversee and coordinate co-op marketing internally and externally including budget and scheduling
- Coordinate go-to-market needs regarding holidays/events around holidays
- Oversee all in-store display and signage needs
- Coordinate product launches
- Assist with social media content
- BA required
- 2-3 yrs experience in like-minded role(s)
- Strong MS Office including PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Social media and retail experience a plus
- Solid understanding of creative process including print production management
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB