This individual will be responsible for contracting Brand sponsorships and coordinating the execution of key sponsorship deliverables. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to securing conference opportunity/information; Totality processing; effectively communicating with all parties to resolve issues; working with internal partners to identify program speakers, speaker credentials, and booth staff; working with the associations, outside advertising and meeting management agencies to ensure maximum sponsorship benefit; diligent tracking of each meeting’s progress to ensure deadlines are met and all key partners are in the loop; reconciling expenses and closing out Totality upon completion and payment of event/services.
Extensive knowledge of HCC policies, contracting procedures, and relationships with key stakeholders, in addition to timely processing and careful attention to detail, is necessary.
- Secure Healthcare Compliance approval of sponsorship requests via Totality submission
- Coordinate with Procurement to submit appropriate vendor paperwork and Contract Request Forms to complete the contracting process
- Regular meetings with Marketing, LEEP, Finance, and Contract Analyst as needed to complete project processing.
- Manage agency partners to provide marketing collaterals and meet deadlines for conference benefits
- Creation and maintenance of SharePoint and Excel tracking for supporting documentation to be housed
- Tracking of required documents on a central SharePoint site where all stakeholders can access information related to sponsorships and Totality requests
- Assist in effectively managing Marketing expenditures to the approved budget
- Process any changes and amendments to existing purchase orders
- Partner with team members to properly close or devalue purchase orders promptly
- Initiate and coordinate all new supplier adds in ARAVO supplier database
- A minimum of an Associate Degree is required, ideally, in Finance, Accounting, Business or related area with 2 years related experience OR a minimum of 5 years of related experience instead of an Associate degree is required.
- Experience working with Totality and other compliance tools is also preferred.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Strong influencing skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization are required.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other MS Office tools.
The ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB