Our client, a financial services/warranty company, is looking for a Marketing Designer (Print/Digital) to join their brand creative team for a 3-month contract that can start immediately. This role will start as remote until shelter-in-place is lifted and will be onsite in San Francisco, CA.
You’ll report to the Director of Design and be responsible for the concept, design, and production of a wide-variety of creative executions across both print and digital. This job will be 60% print and 40% digital executions.
In this position, you will need to be resourceful working without style guides, and often without a lot of assets to design for both the internal brand team, as well as their 3rd party clients which include big box retailers.
- Concept, design, production of print and digital assets including marketing collateral, landing pages, email design, social, in-store signage etc.
- Comps of different design ideas for clients.
- 7+ Years’ experience in design with a preference for candidates who can showcase a variety of work across both print and digital.
- High-end aesthetic, with thoughtful use of white space and type.
- Must be able to project manage yourself and be comfortable with limited direction offsite.
- Must be resourceful being able to come up with ideas, and understand a brand just by looking at photos. Must be able to wear multiple hats. This team operates a lot like a start-up.
- No egos please. This design team is close-knit and gets along well with each other. No job is too big or too small.
- Portfolio that showcases breadth of work both print and digital
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB