Onward Search is hiring a Marketing Executive Assistant on a contract basis for a global music company
The Marketing Executive Assistant is the ideal position for someone that likes being the spider of the net, working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time in a hectic, chaotic, and fun environment. You will have regular interactions with external stakeholders. Your challenge is to make our Global Head of Consumer Marketing’s day-to-day life easier and bring structure and clarity whenever possible. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
- Proactively handle scheduling in the most effective way both on a day-to-day basis and with a long-term perspective
- Schedule internal and external meetings in an efficient and effective manner
- Participate in the organization and operational management of internal team projects
- Organize team activities
- Organize and coordinate travel, expenses
- You’ve had previous experience as an Executive Assistant or have done work that would translate well to this role
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- You are highly pre-emptive, proactive, and always take the initiative
- You are a skilled relationship builder with high integrity
- You are a great teammate and pitch in to help wherever you are needed
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are experienced in working in a fast-paced dynamic and international environment
- You have an excellent proficiency using Google Docs and are willing to learn how to use new tools
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB