Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Marketing Graphic Designer to join the Digital Display Marketing team.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Supporting the Creative Director in the creation of assets produced such as display ads, general marketing materials, promos, and custom email blasts.
- Work in collaboration with other designers and stakeholders in order to hit specific benchmarks throughout the year.
- Attend Creative Kick-offs with Designer Manager or Creative Director for various projects
- Meet Daily with Project Manager, Creative Director and Design Manager to review current hot list
- Concept and create dynamic, cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarize yourself with current entertainment industry marketing trends as it relates to TV and digital streaming.
- Constantly challenge yourself to learn new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from photo manipulation and retouching to type design and production.
- Be able to maintain consistency in developing campaigns while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Communicate with fellow designers, creative leads and stakeholders to flag problems and be proactive in every aspect of your work to ensure that deadlines are regularly met and problems are solved before they become blockers to on time delivery.
- 2-3 years of Entertainment advertising experience.
- Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
- Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
- Confidence in your marketing and design prowess, with photo manipulation / comping / masking experience, and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite mainly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Retouching and color adjusting knowledge / experience a huge plus.
- The attitude to be an all-around team player, knowing that you’ll go above and beyond the call of duty whenever necessary.
- The willingness to learn and use internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
- An interest in pop culture and understanding about the current trajectory of new media.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail.
- You must be able to work both independently and with a team.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB