Our client a financial company is looking to hire a Marketing Audience Lead for a long-term freelance assignment. This person will develop and help implement the overall marketing strategy. They will also partner with marketing research, sales, and product teams to develop powerful audience insights that drive business objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Establishes the business priorities for the audience by working with client segment teams, business groups, and senior leaders.
- Maintains knowledge of research and in-field techniques to develop the customer empathy required to distill the insight.
- Translates business opportunities into marketing actions by developing the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed.
- Partners with the cross-functional marketing team to develop and deploy marketing programs aligned to the business objectives and strategies by leading an agile team and delivering via agile methodologies and practices.
- Creates strong stakeholder relationships with leaders in marketing, product, and sales.
- Measures audience engagement with marketing efforts
- Tracks and records changes in attitudes or behaviors over time
- Determines ROI of marketing activities
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of current marketing technology, tools, and digital channels, including social media, search, content marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management required
- Experience working in Workfront is preferred
- Strong project management experience as well as negotiating skills
- Must have 5+ years of experience in financial services marketing, with asset management/wealth management / mutual fund marketing experience strongly preferred.
Do you sound like a match, do not hesitate to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB