Are you looking for a company that embraces innovative ideas and talented people? Onward Search has a marketing manager position open with one of our biggest clients. We are looking for an individual who values collaboration, experimentation, agility, and problem-solving in the same way that our client does. We are anxious to meet a job seeker who can find and celebrate the best in themselves and their teammates.
- Develop, execute, and support day-to-day email marketing and automation activities
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to get campaign and asset sign off on deadlines, production progress, and delivery
- Track and report campaign performance, as well as propose recommendations on best practices to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Quality assure and proof marketing campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, internal processes / guidelines, proper tracking and best practices
- 6+ years’ experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel) as well as some of the CRM, data base management, data base user interface and query, ERP, and web platform development software
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work between teams and function with high autonomy
- Solid understanding of demand generation, nurture, and retention marketing industry best practices
- Experience evaluating, creating, and presenting campaign reports
- Ability to adapt to the evolving business needs and objectives
Please apply today for consideration.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.