Onward Search is hiring a Marketing Manager, CRM Administration on a 3-6 month contract for an international streaming company.
We are looking to contract a Marketing Manager, CRM Administration to support the SMB (Small and Medium Business) team within our Advertising Business Marketing team for 3-6 months. The CRM Admin Manager will focus on developing and expanding our Inbound Leads program so that we can better convert, retain, and grow prospective advertisers. They will build best practices into our Inbound Leads program specifically around data flow, third-party integrations, and how we segment our database. The CRM Admin Manager will support the creation of triggers, the creation of complex list segmentation and routing, as well as develop robust testing and optimization plans. Candidates should have experience managing Enterprise marketing CRMs, customizing user journeys, writing complex SQL queries, developing Amp-script and HTML emails, and consolidating reports that are easy to consume. This contract position will report to the Senior CRM Manager.
- Facilitate the expansion of the company’s Advertising’s Inbound Leads program and how we route, connect, and manage leads within our Marketing CRM, Sales CRM, and other tools.
- Expand and scale a segmentation plan that allows teams across the company Advertising to effectively sell or market to specific leads coming into our CRM from our digital channels.
- Create and maintain Data Extensions or Data Entry events for marketing automation needs
- Build and expand our technical approach to audience segmentation at the point of form submission bringing our business strategy to life in our systems
- Join data sources with SQL or other methods to support the program you’ll manage as well as other campaigns related to our Inbound Leads program.
- Use cutting-edge methods to expand our use of Amp-script and HTML throughout our Inbound Leads program to help scale our campaign capabilities.
- Document all system processes and training guides as needed for our Enterprise, SMB, and self-serve teams.
- Leverage data-driven insights to inform and optimize the customer journey, segmentation, and targeting strategies we maximized within the Inbound Leads program.
- Create a robust testing plan for the team to maximize when launching the Inbound Leads program within new markets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with CRM Product Marketing, Product, Sales, Support, and Engineering, and other teams across company Advertising.
- Own re-launch education session with global sales and marketing team as well as quarterly update post-launch.
- Demonstrate strong data visualization skills and effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business leads and teams.
- BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administration
- You are a Marketing Cloud power user and stay up to date on the features and trends of the Salesforce ecosystem
- You are an expert in how systems operate and integrate to solve complex business problems
- You are a certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot administrator
- Relevant experience coding Amp-script and HTML emails for global companies across different buyer stages
- You’ve stitched together data from different programs and know SQL inside and out
- You’re an expert in how to develop and build robust testing frameworks to ensure the complex technical solutions you’ve built work as expected
- You believe in the power of digital marketing and are passionate about the ability of CRM and digital engagement to create lasting customer relationships with small and medium-sized businesses
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB