Onward Search is currently seeking an Marketing Manager for a 6-month extendable contract role working out of our clients Richmond, VA office. Our client, is at the forefront of leveraging the latest technology to redefine the landscape of how consumers utilize their products daily. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Support management of the sales and marketing collateral for internal lines of businesses
- Manage day-to-day sales materials needs by developing new and updating existing collateral
- Ensuring that the available sales materials are accurate, current, on brand and Legal compliant
- Develop forms for customizable content via platform-specific variable inputs, with considerations for design and user experience
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders—business strategists, campaign managers, creative directors, and external agency partners
- Leverage Project Management tools to track current projects, key dates, associated budgets, approvals and any necessary documentation
- Activate on LOB creative briefs to fulfill new brand and collateral requests
- Gather and maintain data and Legal approvals for claims used in cross-business sales materials
- Provide recommendations to advance existing processes and ways of improving overall efficiency develop all the sales materials that our sales teams use in market, including: Pitch books, Product sheets, Flyers, Thought leadership articles, White papers, Holiday cards, Videos (asset management, not production)
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.