Onward Search has an exciting freelance Marketing Manager opportunity with one of their premier financial clients. This position will be responsible for the marketing management of their annual conference. This will include extensive data management, project management, and communication of data to multiple teams.
This role is looking to start immediately & is on-site at our client's San Francisco office. If this sounds like a role for you, apply today!
· Responsible for reviewing all Private Bank nominations to ensure they meet event criteria
· Responsible for imputing all Private Bank data into the internal registration database
· Create RSVP updates and registration reports weekly
· Collect, seek approval and communicate updates weekly to Private Bank events team
· Continuous cross-referencing of data, fixing errors, cleaning database
· Work with the marketing team to create pertinent marketing materials and invitations to the Conference
· Participate in weekly regional team and U.S. regional events team meetings and function as an integral part of the events team
· Administrative responsibilities (invoice processing; invitation creation; pre-event tasks; maintaining and updating the registration event best practices documents)
· Onsite registration support for Private Bank clients at the 2020 J.P. Morgan 38th Annual Healthcare Conference; as well as Private Bank events that occur during the week
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.