Our client, a fitness company, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team fulltime!
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all marketing materials being deployed in fitness clubs are on-brand.
- Acting as primary marketing contact for fitness club marketing collateral needs.
- You are filtering, assessing, and responding to incoming marketing inquiries for grassroots marketing, events, sponsorships, and donations.
- Managing all outbound emails within HubSpot, including email set up, determining active subject lines, email scheduling, and execution.
- Supporting Director of Marketing with pre-sale/new fitness club marketing initiatives.
- Managing fitness club business listing with digital agency partners.
- We are working closely with Jr. and Lead Graphic Designers on monthly promotions.
- You are managing PR/Communications needs for all fitness clubs.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years' professional experience in a similar marketing role.
- BA in marketing or related field.
- Experience working within Hubspot required.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional marketing best practices.
- Excellent MS office skills, specifically Outlook and Word.
- Strong attention to detail; systematic and thorough approach to problem-solving, excellent time management skills.
- Experience in the fitness industry a plus, keen interest in fitness required.
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB