Onward Search is currently seeking an online marketing manager with experience in inside sales and customer/client support. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is looking for someone who can thoroughly vet out client needs and provide proper recommendations as it relates to supporting and business recommendations. We are currently seeking this individual for a 4-month contract with the potential to extend working out of Seattle, WA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Experience running email marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written communication
- Good cross-group collaboration skills, ability to affect outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Proven record of accomplishment of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans
- Experience in using quantitative and analytical skills to generate insights that inform a business strategy
Identify and develop content for holiday marketing campaigns for AIP/Associates:
- define a calendar of topics (incl. researching, identifying and prioritizing topics) that will be shared to associates/influencers to help them drive traffic during holidays (e.g. “How to find holiday deals”, “Set up your holiday calendar”)
- Collect and coordinate input from internal stakeholders (e.g. AIP team) and socialize calendar/topics with them
- Own the relationship with external agency partners (freelancers) who will develop the content, which includes connecting with them weekly, review articles, provide feedback, handle billing/PO creation
- Socialize final articles with stakeholders/review with email bar raiser, set up a newsletter in Sonar and send it out
- Analyze the performance of the campaign to inform next newsletter
Support execution of promotional newsletter for AIP/Associates:
- collect holiday deal and promotion information from retail teams,
- identify target segments for each promotion
- create newsletter template and coordinate with bar raiser for review,
- Send out a newsletter and analyze the performance
- Update holiday customer-facing banners for AIP/Associates:
- work with the retail team on submission of blurbs
- coordinate with UX designer for the layout of banner
- Review with bar raiser
- configure customer-facing banners for Associate/Influencer sites
- Support real-time management of organic social channel activities during peak holiday periods, including Instagram and Facebook (e.g. during the prime day the marketing team launched Instagram stories for AIP which were very successful, if we have the bandwidth we would want to do that for the holidays too)
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.