Onward Search is seeking a Marketing Manager to work with our global tech client on a 6 month assignment. Your primary responsibility will be to help manage event workflow, including developing & managing timelines, tracking project updates, routing materials for stakeholder approval, and vendor coordination.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience managing events, tradeshows, or conferences for large corporations (20,000+ attendees)
- Proficient in Excel and Smartsheets (or Quip)
- Experience in B2B and the game industry
- Strong attention to detail
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.