Our client located in Downtown Chicago is seeking a Marketing Manager who will be supporting a large national brand working in support of B2B and B2C marketing efforts across a cross-functional team base including operations, creative and legal. We are currently seeking this individual on a 10-month extendable contract basis.
- Lead marketing/creative brief strategy development and program execution for digital and print initiatives
- Manage creative execution with all required team members, and overseeing all deliverables for a client (including plans, timelines, assets, etc.…)
- Ensure brand standards and legal requirements are met in all deliverables
- Troubleshoot any issues to resolution or escalation
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 3+ years in marketing either inhouse or agency environment
- Strong understanding of email marketing and integrated campaigns
- Strong communication and Project Management Skills
apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB