Onward Search has a new exciting role for a freelance Marketing Manager with one of our huge e-commerce clients. This role has an immediate onsite start at our client’s South Seattle, WA office. Our client is looking for a creative public relations professional that is highly intelligent and a go-getter. If this sounds like you, apply for this awesome opportunity right away!
- Support and work closely with the PR team and key business leaders in creating and implementing communications programs related to the products (reviews, launches, proactive pitching, etc.).
- Aid in feature and product launches by developing and executing PR strategies.
- Work closely with product teams to gain a better knowledge of the features, products, and services.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- After gaining a better understanding of features, products and services share valid points with tech and business media.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in PR.
- Previous experience in managing media relationships as well as coordinating PR initiatives with outside companies and vendors.
- Experience with go-to-market planning and product launches.
- Passion for consumer products and their flawless execution on tactical PR programs.
- Capable of working autonomously and independently.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Great eye for detail and bias for action.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills especially in communicating complex topics.
- Ability to produce quality work and exercise high judgment in narrow deadlines.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.