Marketing Manager to join the Dealer Marketing team to support campaign delivery across multiple initiatives.
In this role you will lead internal events processing process and our Pre-Approval events support team to ensure an optimal mix of tactics that ladder back to the business strategy and sales process; work with internal and external agencies to assist in delivering the assets on time and within budget; and ensure the proper measurement and optimizations are in place.
- Coordinate purchase and recording of our 365 ticketing events
- Update weekly ticketing reports and budget sheets; with monthly insights reporting to leadership
- Coordinate development and delivery of creative assets for Pre-Approval events, both through internal processes and in coordination with dedicated creative teams
- Manage ongoing processes for creative delivery including documentation updates, creative routing, and reporting.
- Collaborate with analyst teams to understand total business performance, identify new opportunities and adjust marketing/testing strategies.
- Influence internal decision-makers and key stakeholders with formal recommendations and informal networking through excellent communication
- 4+ years of experience planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Previous experience working with clients and/or partners to achieve results through both internal and external creative development processes
- Ability to build relationships and partner effectively with team members, agencies, and partners
- Detail-oriented: provide the level of focus to ensure successful completion of a highly complex campaign with multiple variables and stakeholders
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on time and error-free
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB