Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a freelance Marketing Manager to join their marketing team:
The role will be responsible for strategies, campaigns, initiatives, and events resulting in meaningful, positive media placement in traditional press, digital/social press, and impactful influencer integrations. The person will handle a variety of projects concurrently and the ability to prioritize, and attention to detail and excellent follow up are key.
- Support long and short-term publicity strategies that build buzz, awareness, understanding, and excitement for client brands, managing the client’s PR agency to optimize execution and results.
- Drive the development and execution of results-driven publicity campaigns, pre-launch, at launch and beyond using traditional and out of the box tactics.
- Coordinate and cover set visits and photography/video coverage.
- The high degree of collaboration with multiple marketing and publicity stakeholders to promote client brands and key associated tentpoles. Work together to plan and execute talent participation in major promotional and publicity events, including but not limited to junkets, premieres, Comic-Con, etc.
- Build and maintain strong communication and relationships with key internal and external teams to promote projects and initiatives including but not limited to Marketing, Product, and Analytics and Studio Marketing, PR, and Events Leads
- Ensure that all publicity needs and goals are met in a timely and professional manner
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7+ years of publicity experience at a streaming service or studio
- Experience running campaigns across series or film, creating and executing press opportunities
- Established relationships with entertainment media, tech media, and studio partners Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with leadership skills
- Comfortable and strategic in the social media space and savvy about utilizing social platforms to grow the reach
- Experience integrating PR and earned media opportunities into 365 campaigns for apps or streaming technology a strong plus
- Agency background a strong plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.