Onward Search is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and collaborative individual to join the Brand Strategy & Advertising team. As a key member of the Brand team, you will be responsible for building strategies and marketing efforts to support key business objectives. You will partner, influence and guide internal team members and stakeholders as well as external agency partners to develop and execute messaging strategies and advertising campaigns across various channels spanning traditional and emerging media, digital content and strategic media partnerships, etc. This role requires a balance of both strategic thinking as well as executing flawless integrated campaigns from strategy to execution to measurement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop well informed, strategic, creative and media briefs that align with brand strategy
- Responsible for the development of industry leading, differentiated creative that is on time, on strategy and ultimately drives brand regard, sales and business goals
- Responsible for thinking broadly about the new ways of connecting with consumers through content strategies to achieve brand and business objectives
- Drive brand consistency across all media based on brand standards/guidelines
- Manage projects from start to finish through post launch and measurement; communicating updates to team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage up and partner with people at all levels of the company
- Ability to clearly communicate vision, drive alignment, engagement and understanding
- An understanding of ability to evaluate media buys/plans and post campaign measurement
- Build relationships with creative and media agencies and helping provide clear input and direction through timely communications
- Manage to the annual marketing budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or equivalent
- Understanding of advertising industry and trends
- Knowledge of media fundamentals, media planning and buying as well as emerging media trends across traditional and non-traditional media (experience with broadcast and digital a plus)
- Strong creative instincts and passion for developing great work (creative & media plans) that get results
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to build partnerships amongst peers as well as senior executives
- Experience with brand research and creative testing
- Ability to integrate and work cross functionally with teams
- Detailed oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Strong analytic mind and interest in post campaign results
- 10+ years marketing and/or advertising experience
- Experience in both B2B & B2C a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB