Onward Search is currently seeking talent for a contract role with one of our larger e-commerce clients. We are seeking a talented Marketing Business Analyst to shape and execute our search engine marketing strategy. You will be responsible for planning and executing day-to-day operations, reporting, budgeting, and optimization of our clients Paid Search campaigns in Focus Verticals. Paid Search is an integral part of Our Clients' broader Performance Marketing organization and serves as one of the key growth drivers of the business. With an unmatched inventory, our client is unique among online retailers, and with huge scale comes massive marketing investments to connect sellers and buyers.
Our mission is to 1) develop efficiencies through continuous testing and scale, 2) mature best practices across markets, and 3) strategically invest in platforms and tools to improve operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented individual, enjoys working in a result-driven team, is methodical, takes ownership, and can quickly synthesize KPIs.
- Campaign execution, optimization, and ongoing monitoring
- Define/manage campaign objectives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Analyze campaign performance, contextualize trends, spot outliers, opportunities for improvement
- Influence campaign strategy – staying aligned and working towards achievable outcomes
- Work with cross-functional teams to leverage expertise, decipher technical requirements and inform solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to establish clear marketing goals and deliverables
- Ad hoc issue investigation and quantification of business impact
- Communicate results consistently and clearly
- Contribute to test ideation – hypothesis, measurement, design
- Create and organize regular reporting documents and status updates
Top 3 Skills
- Data analytics -- Strong data mining skills, proficient with Excel, SQL, adept at data visualization
- Data-driven mindset -- Ability to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns to improve ROI
- Project management -- Experience with planning and leading projects end-to-end
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, applied mathematics, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years professional experience
- General knowledge of Search Engine Marketing a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB