Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Marketing Operations and Program Manager for a long term contract role.
Marketing Operations and Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the Client Services Sr. Manager to set, manage and execute on the correspondence team project plans
- Assist in the development of project planning process, cadence, governance, documentation, reporting and communication
- Project manage strategic initiatives and departmental communication
- Manage multiple projects ensuring processes, documenting, reporting and achievement of success criteria
- Define milestones, deadlines, and templates with pace and level of detail required to operational effectiveness and efficiency
Marketing Operations and Program Manager Requirements:
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in a similar role; print and email communication project management experience is a must
- Bachelor’s in communications or marketing
- Strong experience with printing and also email communications operational tools
- Capacity to deal with multiple competing priorities, and ability to manage a fast-paced schedule
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with internal stakeholders, sales, customers and the development team
- Experience in leading project and programs to deadline
- Excellence in project management and organizational skills
- Collaborative: Ability to collaborate and influence key stakeholders in and outside the team
- Analytical and a creative thinker
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB