Onward Search is hiring a Marketing Operations Coordinator on a 6-month contract for global music streaming company.
We are looking for Marketing Operations Coordinator that will join the Advertising team focused on marketing to small and medium-sized businesses across the globe. You will work directly with the Global Director and the rest of the team managing some critical operational tasks, including scheduling, budgeting, and planning. Above all, your work will help connect SMBs with their audiences around the world.
- Working with our Global Director and SMB marketing team to develop best-in-class operations processes that support marketing’s performance goals
- Planning and managing biweekly team meetings, building the agenda, and scheduling external guests
- Facilitating the SMB marketing planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes, including managing vendors and PO/invoicing flow
- Partnering with marketers to help them build and run campaigns (partnerships, events, webinars, etc.) while identifying areas for improvement
- Identifying, designing, and executing new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day-to-day work, including executional excellence, overall efficiency, and measurement
- Analyzing program performance and sales data to identify high-propensity markets/segments and make recommendations for key targets/programs
- You have 2-4 years of experience in marketing / operations / analytics / business operations roles, ideally in a media or advertising environment
- You have a good understanding of marketing and business technology: Excel, Salesforce.com, CMS, Google Analytics, Asana, etc.
- You have proven experience managing Marketing Operations processes, including lead management, project management, and budget management
- You know how to build strong, collaborative relationships with partners, accounting, and marketers
- You have strong analytical skills and love working with data
- You're able and excited to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment and you understand the importance of great communication (both written and verbal), especially in today's remote-driven culture
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB