Onward Search is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our client, for a contract-to-hire opportunity that starts within the next few weeks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting offline and online ad campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day project work from inception to completion (project planning, project resourcing, project coordination, and project/meeting documentation).
- Working closely with the account team to define project scope and requirements.
- Using the existing lead management/CRM system to track strategies and produce reports by source, location, etc.
- Analyzing and communicating results/performance of advertising/marketing efforts.
We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager who meets the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, project management, data management or analytics.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development processes.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Creative writing, email and social media campaign experience.
- Experience Basecamp, Trello, or Teamwork is a plus.
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.