Onward Search is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join one of the leading manufacturer companies in the Global Wellness Industry! It is a great opportunity to come join a team that is spearheading the most transformative movement in the industry! In this role you will work directly with the marketing, communications and product teams to execute and distribute marketing content for internal and external audiences for multiple mediums and channels. This role is located in Norcross, GA.
Your key responsibility in this role will be to turn the strategist’s vision into reality. This is a supervisory position and will be responsible for managing both people and projects daily. You will specialize in the planning and execution of all projects related to marketing including the coordination of release of new products with internal stakeholders.
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables for
- product release
- and other marketing projects and events
- Create and manage the content calendar
- Collaborate with writers and designers to produce content
- Contribute to content development by writing
- social posts
- editing a variety of other content pieces to ensure tone and brand are properly represented
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Ability to define tasks and required resources for a variety of tasks and projects going on at the same time
- Report project budget, schedule and status to internal and external stakeholders upon request
- Set up and drive internal and external project meetings
- Ensure all internal and external marketing channels reflect the latest in product and program news and content
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timelines using GANTT Charts and project management tools such as Trello, etc.
- Set up meetings between different teams and ensure all stakeholders are informed during all stages of a project
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Support and direct the team and enforce organizational methods
- Lead reviews for quality assurance on work produced
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in Project Management role within a marketing agency or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated an ability to motivate and lead teams
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills needed to collect and prepare reports on marketing metrics
- Experience in a small company and start-up work environments which are often fast-paced and rapidly changing
- Proficiency with Salesforce and inbound marketing tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- Proficiency with GSuite or similar tool such as Excel, Word, Strong Powerpoint /slide skills
- Proficient with Wordpress as a CMS
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Treats everyone with respect, Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- ? Travel requirements: Position resides at the Pulse Centers / Pulse Equine office; must be able to travel ~20%.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.