Our client, a gaming company, is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager for a 12+ month assignment.
You will be responsible for communicating the in-service go-to-market plans with global marketing cross-functional teams, development team, pub ops, as well as facilitate Franchise buy-in/support. You will be mostly responsible for project managing copy creation, translation, artwork creation, proofing, legal approvals, delivery, deployment, and QA.
- Content curation, ticketing, and content tracking
- Integration of marketing campaigns related to the service, monitoring, and communication of URL changes to the advertising team
- Set up the creative development process with stakeholder alignment, roll out process, audit and optimize the process as needed
- Partner with Finance teams to ensure proper vendor set up and tracking
- Working with the live-service manager to deliver campaign post-mortems and best practices based on campaign KPI's
- Access/Origin Access live service marketing calendar to support service growth
- Act as a facilitator to guide internal brand teams for marketing beats to ensure creative development is on-brand
- 2+ years of project management or marketing production experience in a digital media setting
- Coordinating with account managers, developers, operations, legal, copywriters, and proofreaders
- Experience working with digital marketing &; project management, content management
- Experience using project management software and the ability to create schedules and set milestones
- Able to manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects at one given time
- Excellent organization and project management skills must be detail-oriented
- Creative and resourceful thinking and the ability to make decisions and organize thoughts under time and development constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Does this sound like you apply today to know more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.